The resume - a brief overview of the sections you should include:
- Before you begin writing, take time to do a self assessment on paper. Outline your skills, abilities and work experience. This will ensure you have not missed any key career accomplishments.
- Name, address, telephone and email. All your contact information should go centered at the top of your resume. Tip: Avoid using nicknames.
- Objective summary: an objective summary tells potential employers about the type of role your are interested in. Be specific about the type of job you want. Tailor your objective to the employer/job you are seeking.
- Education: Listing your education confirms you are interested in a position related to your educational studies. Include any degree / diplomna achieved and the institution you received it from. Mention academic achievements such as making the dean's list.
- Work experience: Start from your current job and work backwards till you reach you first, relevant job. Describe your responsibilities with an emphasis on specific skills or achievements you think the prespective employer would be most interested in. Be sure to include title, name of company and the start and end dates of your employment with them.
We like to reward people who refer friends and colleagues to us. If we place a referred candidate, we will send along a token of our appreciation.
CHECK FIRST: Confirm with people whether or not they are willing to give positive reference information before providing their name.
RELEVANT: Select individuals who can confirm your abilities and have worked with you recently.
Call us at: 416-488-5111
Email us at: email@example.com
Copyright 2016 - The Hiring Partner Inc