Tip 1 for candidates - Research the company:
- What does the company do (make note of all area of law practice)?
- How and when was the company founded?
- Have they been in the news recently? Knowing key current events happening within the company shows your interest in them.
- Social media: Don't forget to check out if they have Twitter, Facebook, etc.
Tip 2 for candidates - Before your interview, things to know:
- Make sure you fully understand the job you are applying for.
- What is the role of the people you are meeting with?
- Who are the major competitors of the company you are applying to?
- As well as getting to know the company; you want to be aware of recent industry events like a major merger.
Call us at: 416-488-5111
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright 2016 - The Hiring Partner Inc