Fabulous law firm located Downtown Toronto is seeking an Accounting clerk to join their ever growing team!
The Accounting Clerk, part of a 12 person team, is responsible for (but not limited to) accurate and efficient processing of daily client and Firm transactions and assist with special projects. This position will appeal to candidates interested in a role with variety in their day to day duties and who function well in a high volume, deadline-oriented environment. The position is scheduled to work 8:30 – 4:30 pm (flexible) Monday to Friday, with occasional overtime to meet deadlines. Attendance at the office is required.
Responsibilities: • Billings
• Post-secondary degree or diploma in Accounting or a related field, or equivalent experience to successfully complete the essential requirements of the role
• 3+ years’ related law firm experience with hands on experience in most areas noted above
• Strong knowledge and previous experience in trust accounting is required
• Technically savvy, with demonstrated skills using Office 2019, with willingness to learn new software and applications.
• Experience with Elite Enterprise is an asset
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Able to work independently
• Team player with a strong ‘can-do’ attitude