Fabulous law firm located in Kitchener is hiring! The firm is seeking a top notch Corporate law clerk to join their ever expanding team. Firm offers: career growth opportunities, competitive salary and full benefits. Firm requires candidates who reside in Kitchener, Waterloo or Guelph region or who are prepared to relocate.
– Draft, edit and proofread corporate documents with regards to amalgamations, continuances, amendments, dissolutions, etc;
– Conduct corporate searches;
– Coordinate closing documents, searches status, reports and other matters for transactions;
– Assist lawyers with corporate reorganizations, share or asset purchase transactions or tax reorganization;
– Carry out reviews of corporate minute books, summarizing and rectifying deficiencies;
– Other duties as assigned by the lawyers.
– Law Clerk Diploma ;
– 3+ years’ experience working in corporate law;
– Transactional experience with knowledge of corporate regulations;
– Experienced using OnCorp and Cyberbahn;
– Strong communication skills in English, written and verbal;
– Working knowledge of MS Office, including Outlook, Calendar and Word.